Join Teen Adventures!
Get a friend to sign up and receive 10% off your registration!
Teen Adventures Summer 2020 has been amended in order to comply with regulations and restrictions in regard to Covid 19. This summer we have to eliminate our field trips and instead focus on nature based adventures and activities that are in town. As we await further guidance from the state we are working on creating a fun summer schedule! There is a minimum of 12 registrants needed per week, starting in July, for T.A. to run. If 12 is not met that week will be cancelled and refunds given. Currently taking Wait List only before we confirm weeks, but keep in mind you will be contacted for payment upon confirmation!
$275 Littleton Resident
DISCLAIMER: IF INDIVIDUAL HAS ANY MEDICAL ISSUE THAT PROHIBITS PARTICIPANT FROM WEARING A MASK, WE RECOMMEND THEY DO NOT SIGN-UP FOR THIS PROGRAM. THANK YOU.
Registration will be closed the Monday before any given week in order secure a roster. If there is space still and you'd like to register just shoot Rachele an email!! email@example.com
Summer 2020 Daily Sample Schedule: *SUBJECT TO FLEXIBILITY!*
Location: Faye Park and Prouty Woods
8:30am-9am: Staggered drop off period. All registrants will undergo Covid-19 medical screening.
9am-12pm: Morning Activity
12:30-1pm: Walk/paddle to Long Lake Beach
1pm-3pm: Beach Afternoon (swimming, lawn games, etc.)
3pm-3:30pm: walk/paddle back to Faye Park via Prouty woods
3:30pm: Pickups (all teens must be signed out unless they have a walker permission slip)
Long Lake Beach Every Afternoon
Monday: Local hike & swim tests in the afternoon
Tuesday: Camping/hiking skills lessons and activity
Wednesday: Paddling (canoe, kayak, SUP) lessons and games
Thursday: Recreational activity like - Tie Dye or games of Ghost in the Graveyard
Friday: Kids Choice! Pick your favourite activity from the week, or a new one we haven't tried!
*Please bring your own life jacket every day. If you do not have one you will be assigned one of our extras for the week.*
Life jackets are required for all boating. Only required for swimming if you do not pass the swim test.
All Medical forms and swim permission forms MUST be completed by 8am Friday the week BEFORE your first registered week. If we do not have your medical forms the week before your child will not be permitted to attend on Monday.
All required medical forms can be found here: https://www.littletonma.org/parks-recreation/forms-documents/pages/required-
Immunization Records can be emailed to the office, brought in, or faxed.
*SIBLING DISCOUNTS of 10% FOR ALL RATES
- Fay Park Drop off - line up in cars
- PRCE Staff will check in kids one by one
- Staggered drop off period from 8:30-9am
- Parents provide check list of symptoms or absense of symptoms
- Temperature checked (not admitted if symptoms are shown)
- Wear masks when less than 6'
- Hand sanitizer available and used before and after activities
- No sharing of water or snacks etc
- 6' apart at all times
- Have a measuring device to show kids 6'
- Individual sunscreen and bug spray
- Fay Park
- Line up in cars
- PRCE Staff will sign kids out one by one at parents car
- Kids should bring their own face mask. We do have emergency extras.
- kids should wash clothes and reusable masks every day after T.A.
- TA will be cancelled the night before on days predicted to have heavy consistent rain or thunder storms
- no-cell phone use policy still applies but they will not be collected at the beginning of the day.
- everyone must bring their own water bottle with their name on it
- teens will be asked to help sanitize their own area in their canoe/kayak etc. (Materials will be provided and supervision given)
*If your child fails a temperature check, they will not be admitted back until they have either:
- tested negative for Covid-19
- gotten a note from the doctor informing us they are okay to return to program
Health policy and and itinerary subject to change/improvement as continued guidance from the state and CDC is given.
Pro Rated Refunds will be given on days cancelled due to rain.
Refund Policy: https://www.littletonma.org/parks-recreation/community-education/pages/register-classes-and-programs
Pro Rated Refunds will be giving to those who miss program due to illness or Covid minus 10% processing fee per our usual refund policy linked above.
If we need to cancel programs that you have registered for, all families will be offered a full refund or the choice of a credit towards Summer 2021 or for any programming Littleton PRCE offers in the future for all money paid to Littleton Parks and Recreation for summer 2020 registration. For families choosing a credit, we will guarantee no increase in cost to you for the next year.
Take a look at all the fun we had last summer!!
Registration is wait list only until the week is confirmed. You will then be contacted for payment.