Littleton Parks, Recreation and Community Education
Skip to nav
Our programming is 100% funded by course fees, our refund policies are strictly adhered to.
- In the event that your course is canceled due to low enrollment you will receive a full refund.
- Pro-rated refunds will only be given if a canceled class cannot be rescheduled.
- You must respond to the cancellation email within 30 days to request your refund. Otherwise, we will process the refund as a household credit.
- In the case of a medical withdrawal, a refund minus a 10% admin fee will be processed when accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- Any other withdrawal fees will be determined by the PRCE Director and accompanied by a 20% processing fee.
- Refunds will only be given via household credit, check, and credit card.
- Credit Card refunds will be processed within 5 to 7 business days.
- Credit Card refunds cannot be processed for purchases made over 120 days. In these cases a check or household credit are the only options for refund.
- Refunds issued by check will be processed within 2 to 4 weeks.
- Parks, Recreation & Community Education reserves the right
to change the program location and/or programming staff if needed. Refunds will not be given if this occurs.