THIS PROGRAM IS SOLD OUT
Coordinator: Jon Kazanjian & Tim Michalski
NEW FOR 2023- WE ARE OFFERING THIS FOR RUSSELL STREET SCHOOL KIDS (GRADES 3-5!)- THERE IS A LIMIT OF 20 SIGNUPS DUE TO TRANSPORTATION RESTRICTIONS
Eligibility, Start date, & Signup
- Eligibility: Students in grades 3-12
- Start date: Six week sessions will begin WEDNESDAYS Jan 4, 2023 to Feb 8, 2023
- 2 of these days are half days and will run from dismissal to a 4pm arrival back to Town offices.
- Signup: Register on Littleton MyRec page to receive instructions your one time use Access Code.
Program Details: Registration on the Wachusett Website Begins 10/12! You must register with PRCE first, information for Wachusett is on the receipt.
Program Day: WEDNESDAYS
Pickup Time for LMS/LHS Students: 1:45P (HALF DAYS 10:45AM)
Arrival Time: 2:30P (HALF DAYS 11:30AM)
Pickup Time for RSS Students: 2:30pm (HALF DAYS 11:30AM)
Arrival Time: 3:15P (HALF DAYS 12:15PM)
Lesson Time: 3:50P
Return Time: DEPART BY 7PM (HALF DAYS 5PM)
Program Type: 6WK
This is a 2 PART sign up process. You MUST register and pay on both the Littleton and Wachusett websites!
- $200 per person registration fee paid directly to Littleton PRCE Department- Chaperons and Transportation- This year we are using COACH Buses from MBT Worldwide!
- $173 per person registration fee paid directly to Wachusett Mountain
- ***$203 per person after 12.1.2022
Optional Add on's:
- Lessons: 6 week one hour lesson: $89.00 per person- LESSON SELL OUT FAST!!!!
- Beginners and novices (Levels 1-4): Lessons are required. See Class Level description when ordering the lesson online. Beginners are not allowed to join the program after the first session.
- Intermediate to advanced: Lessons are also available and recommended.
- Rentals: $108 per person- Rental Packages (skis/poles/boots or snowboard/boots and helmets) are available for your program
- Pass/Badge Insurance: $30.00 per person
- Terrain Park Pass: $5.00 per person
This year we will offer round trip transportation! PRCE staff will supervise homework time while en route to the mountain!
PRCE on the Mountain:
- A member of the Littleton PRCE staff will be there each week to hand out lift tickets and assist with navigating the rental shop entry into lessons
- There will be a designated meeting location for all participants for the 4 hour duration