AFTER SCHOOL Archery with On-Site Archery!
Location: Fay Park
2 age levels:
Grades 6-8 &
Instructor: Bob Wait
On Site Archery BS UMass Certified USA Archery Level 3 National Training System Coach Bob has been providing archery programs for recreation departments, public and private schools for the past 8 + years. Started JOAD club archery program in 2016
Beginners and all skill levels welcome. Archery program is taught by a certified USA archery level 3 coach form On Site Archery. You will learn proper archery range procedures, safety and how to shoot a bow and arrow through a step by step approach.
- 2 archers can shoot on a target mat , but shooting at least 6 feet apart from each other.
- One target cone at least 6 feet or more in front of the the target.
- Only one archer is pulling arrows at a time. The other archer either waits behind the cone for physical distancing or goes to collect any missed arrows behind the target.
- Kids sanitize hands before and after class.
- Sanitizer will be accessible behind every target to be used anytime the archers want it during class .
Grades 6-8 Thursdays 2:00pm-3:00pm at Fay Park
Grades 3-5 Thursdays 3:30pm-4:30pm at Fay Park
September 24th-October 29th